SHINKYOKUSHIN KARATE (For Kids)
- Develop strength, flexibility, co-ordination and stamina
- Develop focus, discipline and self-confidence
- Learn basic self defence techniques in a safe and fun atmosphere.
- For ages 3 and up.
- Held at Club 360, Nishimachi International School, and ASIJ ELC.
- Registered with the World Karate Organisation: Shinkyokushinkai (WKO).
- Classes at Club 360 are held Wednesdays (7 years+) at 4:30pm, Thursdays (3-4 years) at 3:00pm and Thursdays (5-6 years) 4:30pm
Sensei Sam has been training in Kyokushin/Shinkyokushin karate since the age of eight, and has been one of the most successful full-contact karate competitors Australia has ever produced, winning multiple state and national titles, culminating in a 4th place performance at the 2009 World Cup in St Petersberg, Russia. Sam retired from international competition following the 2011 World Tournament.
Sensei Sam has been teaching the martial art, which he is incredibly passionate about, at several international schools for over seven years and has now incorporated his classes into Club 360 to give interested children of Tokyo access to his program and provide a permanent base for his school.
KID FIT 360 (5 - 12 years) 50min
- Develop the six fundamentals of fitness: agility, balance, co-ordination, flexibility, endurance, and strength.
- Get introduced to regular, structured, and fun-filled exercise.
- Participate in activities such as: animal walks, ball games, circuits, gymnastics, Pilates, yoga, athletics, and more!
- KID FIT 360 is held Mondays at 4:30pm
Junior Boxing (8 years+) 60min
- Learn fighting and self-defence techniques.
- Develop self-discipline and strength.
- Get fit and have fun!
- Junior boxing is held Fridays at 4:30pm
Kids Yoga 360 (8 - 16 years) 60min
Kids Yoga 360:
- Includes a broad range of yoga practices: poses, breathing exercises, visualisations, and relaxation.
- By practicing yoga, children can learn how to exercise, develop self-confidence, and concentrate better.
- Kids Yoga 360 is held Tuesdays at 4:30pm